PDA

View Full Version : which one is better arranged marriage or love marriage?

goinggud@33
07-01-2010, 08:01 PM
So, guys what do you think?

omkumar
07-01-2010, 08:48 PM
I will recommend love marriage.. because in case of love marriage.. both boy and girl know each other, they understand their likes and dislikes.. almost everything..

However in case of arranged marriage there are instances where a key fact is left out during the process of the marriage, only to be learned afterwards, for example there are many instances when one of the spouses has some critical disease or some mental problem that is not disclosed before marriage.

goinggud@33
08-01-2010, 12:22 PM
It depends basically, many love marriages I have seen, you lose the spark gradually then it becomes even to see each other's face thereafter and you have nobody to blame, so it's better to go with your parent's choice, they have seen so much of their life.. they won't be wrong.:o

goinggud@33
08-01-2010, 12:30 PM
It depends basically, many love marriages I have seen, you lose the spark gradually then even it becomes impossible to see each other's face thereafter and you have nobody to blame, so it's better to go with your parent's choice, they have seen so much of their life.. they won't be wrong.:o

ABHAY
21-11-2010, 11:01 AM
देखो भाई अगर दहेज लेना है है तो better arranged marriage

और दहेज नहीं लेना है तो better love marriage

ABHAY
21-11-2010, 11:04 AM

:thinking::donkey::nono:

Ranveer
21-04-2011, 10:55 PM

वाह क्या तर्क है .....:bang-head:

theyouthexpress
19-10-2011, 01:02 PM
Arranged marriage is better for mine point of view because I'd seen a lot of broken cases in love marriage & some families don't allow to do love marriage in Indian culture...:think:

Online relationship magazine for youth community by the youth for career advice, advice for relationship (http://theyouthexpress.com/), education advice & more!

Yashmeens
16-12-2011, 04:24 PM
It depend on everyone's thinking.

Acc. to Mine thinking:- Arrange Marriage is the best.