PDA

View Full Version : Paulo coelho:Some inspirational quotes

goinggud@33
17-01-2010, 07:28 PM
1.Paulo Coelho born on August 24, 1947 is a Brazilian lyricist and novelist who basically writes in Portguese language.

2.He was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.During his teenage,when he told his mother that he wanted to be a writer, she responded with "My dear, your father is an engineer who is a logical, reasonable man with a very clear vision of the world. Do you actually know what it means to be a writer?"
After researching, Coelho made a conviction that a writer "always wears glasses and never combs his hair" and has a "duty and an obligation never to be understood by his own generation," amongst other things.

http://scooterchronicles.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/paulo-coelho.jpg

3.At 17, Coelho's opposition to follow the traditional path led to his parents taking him to a mental institution from which he escaped three times before being released at the age of 20.
Coelho later said that "It wasn't that they wanted to hurt me, but they didn't know what to do... They did not do that to destroy me, they did that to save me.

4.In 1986, Coelho walked the 500-plus mile Road of Santiago de Compostela in northwestern Spain, a turning point in his life. On the path, he had a spiritual awakening, which he described in his autobiography The Pilgrimage. In an interview, Coelho stated " I was very happy in the things I was doing. I was doing something that gave me food and water -- to use the metaphor in The Alchemist, I was working, I had a person who I loved, I had money, but I was not fulfilling my dream. My dream was, and still is, to be a writer."

5. He has written many books but "The Alchemist" has been the most famous(more than 65 million copies sold till date) and it has been translated into 67 languages of the world holding a Guinness world record for that.

6.In September 2007, Coelho was declared Messenger of Peace to the United Nations.

I have highlighted some interesting facts from his life in his biography above and guys do read "The Alchemist" whenever you get time as it is really amazing.

Here are some famous quotes from him..please read it till the end, it's really inspiring.

# जीवन हमेशा सही क्षण में कुछ कर गुजरने के लिए उस क्षण का इंतजार करने का नाम है।

# वीर बनो, जोखिम उठाओ, कुछ नहीं होगा तो कम-से-कम तुम्हारे अनुभव तो समृद्ध होंगे।

# हर चीज जो एक बार होती है, दोबारा नहीं हो सकती। मगर कोई चीज दोबारा होती है, तो निश्चित तौर पर वह तीसरी बार भी होगी।

# हर वरदान नकारे जाने पर श्राप हो जाता है।

# अगर तुम उस चीज के बारे में वादा करते हो, जो तुम्हारे पास अभी है भी नहीं, तो तुम उस चीज को पाने की इच्छा भी खो दोगे।

# सुंदरता से ज्यादा पुरुष को और कुछ भी नहीं लुभाता।

# प्यार हमें या तो स्वर्ग की तरफ ले जाता है या नरक की तरफ, मगर इतना तो तय है कि यह हमें कहीं ले जाता है, अचल नहीं रहने देता।

# किसी की आंखों में आंखें डालकर कोई झूठ नहीं बोल सकता, कोई चीजों को छुपा नहीं सकता।

# किसी को प्यार किया जाता है क्योंकि किसी को प्यार किया जाता है। प्यार करने के लिए किसी वजह की जरूरत नहीं।

# प्यार एक जाल की तरह होता है। जब यह पहली दफा दिखता है, इसमें से सिर्फ रोशनी फूटती दिखती है, मगर इसकी परछाइयां नहीं दिखतीं।

# अपने दिल को बताओ कि तकलीफ में आने का डर तकलीफ भोगने से कहीं ज्यादा तकलीफदेह है और अपने सपनों की तलाश में निकला दिल कभी तकलीफ नहीं उठाता।

# इंतजार करना दर्दनाक होता है, भूलना भी दर्दनाक होता है, मगर यह न जानना कि क्या किया जाए, सबसे ज्यादा तकलीफदेह होता है।

# बुद्धिमान लोग बुद्धिमान होते हैं क्योंकि वे प्यार करते हैं। मूर्ख मूर्ख होते हैं क्योंकि वे समझते हैं कि वे प्यार को समझ सकते हैं।

# जब कोई शख्स किसी चीज को सच्चे दिल से चाहता है, तो पूरा ब्रह्मांड साजिश रचता है ताकि वह शख्स अपने सपनों को पूरा कर सके।

# नदी में गिरने से कोई नहीं डूबता, बल्कि गिरने के बाद उसी में तल्लीन हो जाने से और उसी को अपनी नियति मान लेने से आदमी डूबता है।

# अगर हर दिन एक जैसा होगा, तो तुम अंधे हो जाओगे। हर दिन अलग है और अपना अलग ही चमत्कार लिए होता है। जरूरत इसकी तरफ ध्यान देने की है।

# हमें जोखिम लेने ही होंगे, तभी हम जीवन के चमत्कारों और रहस्यों को समझ पाएंगे। जोखिम लेने पर ही उम्मीद के उलट चीजें घटित होंगी और कुछ नया, बेहतर सामने आएगा।

Have a good time and Keep smiling....:)