PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft is hiring. Apply now. Written Test on (30th Jan) Saturday in Bangalore

sudhir
27-01-2010, 07:03 PM
Microsoft Global Services India (MGSI) is looking for Associate Consultants. There will be written test this Saturday in Bangalore. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed on the same day.

Date: January 30, 2010 (Saturday)
Venue: Bangalore (Exact venue will be communicated once we screen the resumes)
Time: 9:30 A.M

Click here for Registeration
http://www.siliconindia.com/events/event_detail.php?MJF300110

Candidate are expected to have technical expertise in one or more of the following areas:

Areas of Expertise
.NET Tools and Technologies – experience of leveraging the same and designing, implementing and deploying Line of Business Applications.
Databases: Database skills for SQL Server Development and/or SQL Reporting services

Educational Qualification:
Must have an Engineering/MSC/MCA degree with minimum 70% aggregate in final degree
Exp from 18 to 48 months of related technology experience

Candidates with strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle methodology and having strong communication skills will be preferred.

Job Description
-Participate in the delivery of complex solution as technical individual contributor or as a team member under coaching/guidance of senior team members.
-Validate code on customer’s system and educate customer’s team on applying the code.
-Write or modify programming code to suit customer’s needs.
-Unit test to assure meets requirements, including integration test as needed.

The written test is exclusively for people with 18 to 48 months of experience.

This is not a Walk-in test. All candidates must register and submit their resumes. Our evaluation teams will check if your qualification meets the above said requirements. We will call you back and invite you to attend the Written Test. Venue details & Test timings will be conveyed after we screen the resumes.

Register here:
http://www.siliconindia.com/events/event_detail.php?MJF300110

About MGSI India
Microsoft Global Services India (MGSI) is the global delivery organization of Microsoft Services worldwide. MGSI has established a global footprint by delivering innovative solutions that makes good businesses even better. As one of Microsoft’s strategic and progressive organizations in India, MGSI offers a great career for those that are passionate about cutting-edge technologies, would like to develop deep domain expertise, and make a mark with some of the world’s leading enterprises.

DotNet
28-01-2010, 08:43 PM
Thanks a lot. Applied for it. Waiting for the response now. Hopefully I will finally find a job to apply my dot net skills. Fingers Crossed.

kinse01
04-03-2010, 06:40 AM
I don't think so.. microsoft hire only for dot net skills.. they test your aptitude, data structures and programming language.. they don't bother about their technologies.. even if you are java engineer you can clear microsoft interview..

jitendragarg
04-03-2010, 11:52 AM
I don't think so.. microsoft hire only for dot net skills.. they test your aptitude, data structures and programming language.. they don't bother about their technologies.. even if you are java engineer you can clear microsoft interview..

Again... Looks like someone need to know the :rulez: again. Don't bump the old thread, especially not the one which are irrelevant now. :furious:

ajaypathak
11-03-2010, 07:02 AM
i missed the date.

jitendragarg
11-03-2010, 07:14 AM
Dude, don't worry. They are again hiring, but for a different role. You can try their careers page, to know more. Even I have registered there.

ajaypathak
11-03-2010, 07:35 AM
hey can you please let me know when Microsoft will start hiring again.

malik
11-03-2010, 07:36 AM
Software industry sucks.. no future, only work load, pain, weekend working, no holidays, no social life..
:bang-head::bang-head::bang-head:

ajaypathak
11-03-2010, 07:37 AM
hey s/w is really good industry.
some times we have to work on week ends.
otherwise its a good industry
with a lot of growth.