PDA

View Full Version : Gate 2010 examination date declared.

jitendragarg
30-01-2010, 05:46 PM
i just got my admit card for the gate 2010. finally I came to know about the dates.

the exam is scheduled for 14th february 2010. Although there is one issue. If you have a girlfriend and was waiting to propose her this valentine, then you will be in quite a dilemna, as to whether you will prefer to choose career or girlfriend. :)

Anyways best of luck to all the aspirants. Oh yeah, pray for me too.

abhishek
02-02-2010, 09:28 PM
Best of luck for your GATE exam..

jitendragarg
03-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Thanks a lot man.

sony
07-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Oh this time Gate Exam is on Valentine's day. Jitendra Sir, before writing the exam, don't forget to get the best wishes of all your girl friends. I think, it will help you to have better luck in the examination hall..

:bakar::bakar::bakar:

rambler
07-02-2010, 09:29 PM
Oh this time Gate Exam is on Valentine's day. Jitendra Sir, before writing the exam, don't forget to get the best wishes of all your girl friends. I think, it will help you to have better luck in the examination hall..

:bakar::bakar::bakar:

:help: for Jitendra..

Don't be misguided by Sony.. Concentrate your brain on the exam. Revise all the important topics. Be prepared, have confidence and faith in God. You will perform well in the exam. :cheers:

iketz0
04-03-2010, 06:44 AM
Good luck! I'm sure that you will become very successful in the career you have chosen. :first:

jeetzzzz
20-03-2010, 10:32 PM
Hey dude, what happened? Scores are out. How much percentile?? Which college are you planning to go for, dude?

jitendragarg
20-03-2010, 11:32 PM
Hey dude, what happened? Scores are out. How much percentile?? Which college are you planning to go for, dude?

Screwed up big time, man. No chance for IISC this year. :cry:

abhishek
20-03-2010, 11:53 PM

don't worry dear, better luck next time..

always remember “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.”

“Behind every successful man there's a lot of unsuccessful years.”

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.”

“If you would hit the mark, you must aim a little above it; every arrow that flies feels the attraction of earth.”

“If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.”

RajuRastogi
23-03-2010, 03:01 AM

Go for IITs dude. Or better yet, why not go for M.S., instead of M.Tech.