PDA

View Full Version : Avatar movie review

Rupali
13-12-2009, 06:50 PM
Please start posting your reviews of Avatar movie 2009.

shilpa
14-12-2009, 07:30 AM
The film has been rated PG-13 by the MPAA for violence, sensuality, language and some smoking.

Total Budget US$237 million (which is according to some source is more than 300 million dollar)

Avatar was originally set for release on May 22, 2009 during filming, but due to multiple reasons the film was pushed back to December 16, 2009.

For further reading... visit

http://abhisays.com/movies/avatar-most-expensive-movie-of-all-time.html

:)

Sushil
10-03-2010, 01:43 PM
Avatar is Amazing 3D movie ever and high rated movie, still m the fan of movie just watch Google trends to know how popular avatar movie is.

circuit
12-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Avatar is Amazing 3D movie ever and high rated movie, still m the fan of movie just watch Google trends to know how popular avatar movie is.

I didn't liked Avatar. If you watch it in 3D, then it is good, else its a :boring: movie. Too long and no proper story. Just visual effects, nothing else. :hypocrite:

abhishek
12-03-2010, 08:35 PM
The only good thing about Avatar is its 3D quality and great animation.. otherwise nothing much is there in story and screenplay.. :bang-head::bang-head:

wiliamjoan
25-03-2010, 11:52 AM
The only good thing about Avatar is its 3D quality and great animation.. otherwise nothing much is there in story and screenplay.. :bang-head::bang-head:

I watched the movie in 3D and the visual effects were pretty cool but the story it self was extremely cheesy and repetitive. The movie is worth watching just to see the “blue people” but other wise its like any-other humans are the bad guy movie I have seen elsewhere and more meaningfully.

omkumar
26-03-2010, 07:50 AM
Good movie, you have to watch this in theatre with 3D facility.

Sushil
24-04-2010, 02:34 PM
One thing that i don't get about avatar movie, that is who was that who go to another planet has same look, and who was dat , from whom memory scientist taking the info?

crumejack
14-05-2010, 03:51 PM
AVATAR is the Jurassic Park of this generation, with no doubt is it a family film, but it is also a hybrid of everything good in Cameron.

Firstly, The highly-talked about visuals have given me, and the audience a true experience, if that is counted by the number of gasps, claps and heartbeats of every audience member, I seriously didn't get that in Transformers or 2012, people literally gasped when Jake explored the Bio-Luminescence nightlife of Pandora, now that is something you don't usually get in films! But this film isn't just about visuals, it's about the magic of film-making. And that is something rarely achieved in such absolute beauty, beauty that leaves you walking away from the theater, wanting to return the next day, and the day after that. I have never felt so good after watching a movie, a movie that holds such beautiful magic, since the original star-wars trilogy came out back in the 70's and 80's.

drewgrantt
08-06-2010, 03:33 PM
After revisiting Pandora via Blu-ray transmission, I have to state the obvious: this is some serious movie-making. There's good reason it's the highest grosser in film history.

tomjstn7
23-06-2010, 07:10 PM
Cameron's technical wizardry far outstrips his narrative capability, and the last third of the picture goes full-tilt into action mode, blitzing all before it with aerial explosions and hand-to-hand combat.

brewersoto
03-08-2010, 10:08 AM
Great movie. I like to see this movie in 3D effect. Moreover special effects and different characters are also awesome. This movie got Oscar award for its cool special effects. I like the script and climax of this movie.

princehappy
25-08-2010, 07:28 PM
Avatar is a nice 3d movies .I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this movie.Initially, I had low expectations and was intimidated by the length, but the time passed quickly. Yes, some of the script is predictable but the special or visual effects are excellent. I thought that the creatures or environment Pandora has been fascinating and creative.

johnmartin
09-09-2010, 10:52 AM
Avatar is the good 3d film. And It is fantastic movie ever created by james cameron..You must watch it ..