PDA

View Full Version : Can a man and woman be just friends?

mohan
11-02-2010, 07:12 PM
I am raising one of the most discussed topics of our times.. Can a man and woman be just friends?

What you people think .. please reply..
:think:

abhishek
11-02-2010, 07:23 PM
Why not? I have so many friends who are girl.... You can't say two persons with opposite sex ultimately share bed.. This is myth..

imtiaz
12-02-2010, 10:49 AM
I am raising one of the most discussed topics of our times.. Can a man and woman be just friends?

What you people think .. please reply..
:think:

No, I don't think.. a three letter word I love you comes in between then their relationship ultimately become stronger on three character word called bed where they do another three character word called sex. :lol:

swati.
12-02-2010, 02:27 PM
A man and woman can indeed be friends, but only after "you get the sex stuff out of the way," When this sex stuff comes ... friendship gets converted into a new relationship

jitendragarg
12-02-2010, 02:51 PM
A man and woman can indeed be friends, but only after "you get the sex stuff out of the way," When this sex stuff comes ... friendship gets converted into a new relationship

Have you heard of the term "Friends with Benefits"? :bang-head: Men and Women can be friend even with the "Sex stuff", as long as they understand what do they want from the relationship.

reema
12-02-2010, 06:29 PM
I think the answer is Yes.. I am saying this through my personal experience.. I have so many male friends.. This is 21st century we can't behave like people of 19th century.. The current young generation will laugh at this question.. :lol:

umesh
12-02-2010, 07:39 PM
I think the answer is Yes.. I am saying this through my personal experience.. I have so many male friends.. This is 21st century we can't behave like people of 19th century.. The current young generation will laugh at this question.. :lol:

fully agree with reema.. :iagree: this is 21st century. chill.. men and women are equal..

sumit
12-02-2010, 09:35 PM
No chance.. they can be good partners on bed.. :)

arpitaghosh
20-11-2010, 11:44 AM

yahhhh ... it's true ...:iagree:

arpitaghosh
20-11-2010, 11:49 AM

sach hai ...:lol::lol::lol:

:iagree:
this is 21st century.
men and women are equal.. :think:

ABHAY
22-11-2010, 10:42 AM
really i have no any gf ha ha ha no gf no tenson