View Full Version : On a Date......

goinggud@33
12-02-2010, 10:42 PM
Definitely the boy.....

:think:
:think:

abhishek
12-02-2010, 10:44 PM
This is anyway dating season as valentine's day is coming.. But sorry to say, I can't go for a date.. for this I have two reason..

1) I don't have any girlfriend.
2) I am not a gay.

:lol::lol::lol:

abhishek
12-02-2010, 10:46 PM
I think boy should pay the bill.. it is thousands year old custom.. that a boy has to take care of all needs of a girl..

And also it will look very odd boy eating and girl paying the bill.. Don't you think so? :think:

goinggud@33
12-02-2010, 10:47 PM
This is anyway dating season as valentine's day is coming.. But sorry to say, I can't go for a date.. for this I have two reason..

1) I don't have any girlfriend.
2) I am not a gay.

:lol::lol::lol:

:iagree::iagree:

:gm::gm::gm:

priya
12-02-2010, 10:57 PM
I think boy should pay the bill.. it is thousands year old custom.. that a boy has to take care of all needs of a girl..

And also it will look very odd boy eating and girl paying the bill.. Don't you think so? :think:

I feel pity at you.. Narrow minded thinking.. you people still think girls as property.. .. what I say.. I have follow to rules and regulations of this forum.. otherwise admin will ban me.. :nono::nono::nono:

abhisays
12-02-2010, 11:03 PM
sneaking out quietly is a great idea.. but have some risk.. :lol::gm::bravo:

neha
12-02-2010, 11:08 PM
I feel pity at you.. Narrow minded thinking.. you people still think girls as property.. .. what I say.. I have follow to rules and regulations of this forum.. otherwise admin will ban me.. :nono::nono::nono:

well said priya.. :iagree:

jeetzzzz
20-03-2010, 10:12 PM
Dono ko aapas me panga karna chahiye, bill ko lekar. Phir saare plate wagerah utha utha kar phekna chahiye gusse me. Aur phir dono ko baahar nikal jaana chahiye.

Ye hota hai sahi tareeka. logical thinking. :coolspeak:

jitendragarg
20-03-2010, 11:22 PM
I guess both should pay 50%. Best way to deal with the issue. Aur waise bhi pyar me log sab kuch share karte hai, to bill kyun nahi.

Atleast meri girlfriend iss maamle me samajhdar thi. :good:

abhishek
21-03-2010, 12:01 AM
I guess both should pay 50%. Best way to deal with the issue. Aur waise bhi pyar me log sab kuch share karte hai, to bill kyun nahi.

Atleast meri girlfriend iss maamle me samajhdar thi. :good:

boy should pay 100% .. let's think about our age-old tradition. .

RajuRastogi
23-03-2010, 02:37 AM
boy should pay 100% .. let's think about our age-old tradition. .

Humare tradition me to dating naam ki cheez hi nahi hoti. Ye to videshi tradition hai bhai. Waise agar ladki khud 50% offer kare to theek hai.

munnabhai
26-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Humare tradition me to dating naam ki cheez hi nahi hoti. Ye to videshi tradition hai bhai. Waise agar ladki khud 50% offer kare to theek hai.

Sahi kaha raju bhai. Waise apna to maanna hai ki khao piyo aur nikal lo. :)

jeetzzzz
29-03-2010, 10:50 PM
Sahi kaha raju bhai. Waise apna to maanna hai ki khao piyo aur nikal lo. :)

Ae munnabhai, real life me ye faltugiri nahi karne ka.. Khaya hai to pay karke jao na, kanni kyun kaatte ho.

Bond007
03-12-2010, 07:46 PM
भाई लोगों ये फोरम पर से हिंदी कहाँ गई?