PDA

View Full Version : Discuss Gate 2010 exam questions and solution here!!!

jitendragarg
14-02-2010, 01:04 PM
Hey guys, we are on our way to finish up the answer key to the Gate 2010 exam papers, but it will take some time. So, till then, you can discuss the questions here.

P.S. :- We hope you did well in the exam, and wish you best of luck.

jitendragarg
14-02-2010, 07:43 PM
One question, I didn't still got the answer. It was from "Compilers" topic. I have no idea about that topic, so didn't attempted that question. Can anyone explain the answer?

Q14) Which language necessarily need heap allocation in the runtime environment?

A) Those that support reursion
B) Those that use dynamic scoping
C) Those that allow dynamic data structure
D) Those that use global variables

Guys, please answer this question. I need it to complete the answer key set for CS.:help:

abhishek
14-02-2010, 07:52 PM
I can guess,

D) Those that use global variables can't be the answer as Java use heap allocation in the runtime environment and it doesn't support global variables..

Those that support reursion and Those that allow dynamic data structure are very generic statements .. so it can't be the answer.

I think B can be the right answer..

:think: Am I correct?

jitendragarg
14-02-2010, 07:57 PM
I can guess,

D) Those that use global variables can't be the answer as Java use heap allocation in the runtime environment and it doesn't support global variables..

Those that support reursion and Those that allow dynamic data structure are very generic statements .. so it can't be the answer.

I think B can be the right answer..

:think: Am I correct?

I am not sure. I marked C. I was confused between B and C. Let's see if someone else can tell us the exact solution.

sony
14-02-2010, 07:59 PM
so how was your exam.. and how were the questions.. tough easy medium..

jitendragarg
14-02-2010, 08:20 PM
so how was your exam.. and how were the questions.. tough easy medium..

If you have read all the topics, then it was quite easy. But sadly, they ask 4 years of syllabus apart from general aptitude. I wasn't even able to touch up a few topics, and had to suffer cuz of that. :bang-head::bang-head::bang-head:

but I still hope for the best.

RajuRastogi
16-02-2010, 10:36 PM
Aur kitne din lagenge yaar, answer key me. Jaldi jugaad karo yaar, mera to tension se dimaag phata jaa raha hai.. :bang-head::bang-head:

jitendragarg
16-02-2010, 10:58 PM
Aur kitne din lagenge yaar, answer key me. Jaldi jugaad karo yaar, mera to tension se dimaag phata jaa raha hai.. :bang-head::bang-head:

Sorry yaar, main to bhool hi gaya tha. Apne answer check karne ke baad itna frustration hua ki ye dhyaan se hi nikal gaya. :bang-head::bang-head::bang-head:

Khair abhi abhi post kar di hai. Check this thread. Gate 2010 answer key, and solutions (http://myhindiforum.com/showthread.php?p=1611#post1611)

:cheers::cheers: