PDA

View Full Version : It was spam

SumataJane
03-03-2010, 09:42 AM
It was Spam.. and the poster was banned.. :threatenlumber::threatenlumber::threatenlumber:

Link removed.....

jitendragarg
03-03-2010, 10:24 AM
Please don't click on the link in the above post, as it may contain some malware.

As for the user, well, he deserves to be banned. Will do it at the earliest. :)

abhisays
03-03-2010, 11:29 AM
Please don't click on the link in the above post, as it may contain some malware.

As for the user, well, he deserves to be banned. Will do it at the earliest. :)

link removed.. thanks for your alertness.. :cheers:

raju
06-03-2010, 07:57 AM
Thanks admin, I appreciate your hard work in keeping this forum clean and spam free. :bravo:

ajaypathak
06-03-2010, 12:08 PM
Thanks Abhishek.
For removing such links.
Its a good sign that abhisays forum is becoming popular over interent.
Good Going dude.

brajesh
06-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Spammers coming on abhisays Discussion zone, means forum is getting popular.. congrats admins and moderators your hard working is giving good results.. keep it up.. my best wishes are always with abhisays Forums. :gm:

shilpa
06-03-2010, 05:27 PM
Spammers please leave this forum.. we don't need you.. please help us making abhisays Discussion zone neat and clean.. thanks..

jitendragarg
06-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Spammers coming on abhisays Discussion zone, means forum is getting popular.. congrats admins and moderators your hard working is giving good results.. keep it up.. my best wishes are always with abhisays Forums. :gm:

That's really nice of you. Hopefully, we will grow at much faster rate, than anyone imagined. :cheers: