PDA

View Full Version : How to Speed Up Internet Explorer 8 ?

VivekSharma
11-03-2010, 02:06 PM
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 version is best version of web browser produce by Microsoft ever,But user get experience some problem due to some regular habits, during browsing you may face problems like. pages take suddenly long time to load, sometime it may crashes suddenly:bang-head:

http://www.techplazza.com/software/How to Speed Up Internet Explorer 8 ?
:gm:

abhishek
11-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Why wasting time with IE8, you can use

Firefox
Safari
Chrome
Opera

They all are better than IE8.. believe me..

:gm::gm:

ajaypathak
12-03-2010, 06:43 AM
ie8 is very good web browser.
I used Firefox for almost 1 year but after IE8 i nevers used Firefox.
IE8 is also most secured web browser as compare to others.

jeetzzzz
20-03-2010, 10:24 PM
ie8 is very good web browser.
I used Firefox for almost 1 year but after IE8 i nevers used Firefox.
IE8 is also most secured web browser as compare to others.

Do you know about Acid3 test? Check out the results, and you will know IE8 lags too far behind other browsers. That's why Microsoft is going out of its way to get more developer's feedback on the IE9 platform. Looks like, you don't read news anymore.

Also, Mr. Vivek is posting too much of false and useless information. Admins should check his posts, and if required, :ban: him.

jitendragarg
20-03-2010, 11:29 PM
Do you know about Acid3 test? Check out the results, and you will know IE8 lags too far behind other browsers. That's why Microsoft is going out of its way to get more developer's feedback on the IE9 platform. Looks like, you don't read news anymore.

Also, Mr. Vivek is posting too much of false and useless information. Admins should check his posts, and if required, :ban: him.

It may be useless to you, but still may be required by other. And he is still following the :rulez:, so, no warning or ban is required.

abhishek
21-03-2010, 12:04 AM
It may be useless to you, but still may be required by other. And he is still following the :rulez:, so, no warning or ban is required.

well said.. :bravo: