PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft's xbox 360 is the highest selling game console!!!

DotNet
14-03-2010, 12:02 AM
Six months after being named the most unreliable video game console, with a failure rate eight times that of the Nintendo Wii and more than twice that of the Sony PlayStation 3, Microsoft's Xbox is topping sales charts.

Microsoft's Xbox 360 was the top selling video-game console in February, topping the Nintendo Wii and Sony PlayStation 3 for the first time since 2007.

Xbox 360 sales reached 422,000 units last month, while Sony shipped 360,100 PS3s and Nintendo 397,900 Wiis, according to The NPD Group. The Xbox 360 nabbed the top spot for the first time since September 2007, when the release of Halo 3 drove sales past rivals.

In the games category, the top 10 games were split among the three consoles: three each for the PS3 and Wii platforms and four for the Xbox 360. Bioshock 2 was the best-selling game in February, with more than 750,000 units sold.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 became the third-best selling game of all-time, with nearly 10 million units sold to date.

Considering that Sony just release Playstation Move, "a motion sensing gaming controller", these results will definitely go in favour of PS3 next month. Although, lineup of games for xbox 360 this year is very good, and Poject Natal is coming this holiday season, so, it will be a great year for gamers.
:gm:

RajuRastogi
14-03-2010, 12:30 PM
I don't like playing.. itna deemag aur kisi kaam ke lagayege to kafi fayda hoga.. Xbox is complete waste of both time and money.. :boring::boring::boring:

jitendragarg
14-03-2010, 05:10 PM
I don't like playing.. itna deemag aur kisi kaam ke lagayege to kafi fayda hoga.. Xbox is complete waste of both time and money.. :boring::boring::boring:

Itne million dollar ki sale hoti har game ki. Aur tum bolte its waste of time.:boxing::chair:

FarhanQureshi
17-03-2010, 12:51 PM
Oye raju, yaar, game to mujhe bhi bahut pasand hai. Sabki apni apni choice hoti hai, tu phokat kyun pareshan ho raha hai.

sunita
18-03-2010, 07:21 AM
Gaming industry has a bright future in India. We should appreciate its growth.

abhishek
19-03-2010, 06:55 AM
Gaming industry has a bright future in India. We should appreciate its growth.

well said.. I support you.. :bravo:

jeetzzzz
20-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Gaming is fun, but you should not make it an obsession.

jitendragarg
20-03-2010, 11:26 PM
Gaming is fun, but you should not make it an obsession.

kehne me sab accha lagta hai. Reality is different. Log, minesweeper jaise game me ghanto barbaad karte hai. gaming is the best drug. It takes pain out of your life, and let you enjoy those few hours. :)

RajuRastogi
23-03-2010, 02:51 AM
Oye raju, yaar, game to mujhe bhi bahut pasand hai. Sabki apni apni choice hoti hai, tu phokat kyun pareshan ho raha hai.

Pareshan nahi hu yaar. Par logon ko itna time barbaad nahi karna chahiye, aisa mera maanna hai. Kuch accha karein to desh ka kitna bhala hoga.

jitendragarg
23-03-2010, 06:42 AM
Pareshan nahi hu yaar. Par logon ko itna time barbaad nahi karna chahiye, aisa mera maanna hai. Kuch accha karein to desh ka kitna bhala hoga.

Desh ka bhala to jab hoga jab desh ke liye karenge. Yahan to sab sirf paise kamane bhaagte hai. Meri mano, tum bhi apna dekho, desh ki chinta chhod do.

munnabhai
26-03-2010, 04:53 PM
Apan ko to mafia wars bahut pasand hai, wahi facebook wala. Badiya practice bhi hoti hai, dadagiri ki, aur maja bhi aata hai. Double profit. Aise game daily ek banna chahiye. :)