PDA

View Full Version : Sr Shivani - Mass Rape roits in India.

naina patel
10-01-2013, 04:13 PM
Sr Shivani - Mass Rape roits in India.

dAjds0jgSpg

Braham kumaris Raja yoga Meditation
Satrangi Rajyog Dhyan

Violet-photon rays of Shiva Baba, my Supreme Child now fills my violet photon-field of Bliss...I experience Supreme Bliss ...These bliss-rays now spread over to the corporeal world filling the violet fields of millions of souls there ... These violet rays of Shiva Baba now unite to form strong violet waves of bliss that spread over the entire universe...As a result people become free from fears, sorrow and tension...
The indigo photon rays of Truth and Knowledge, from the Supreme Teacher Shiv Baba fill my indigo-field of Truth...of Knowledge...I know the beginning, the middle and the end of the cycle... My third eye of Knowledge has opened, I know the three aspects of time, and I have knowledge of the three worlds...These rays of Truth and Knowledge spread to the corporeal world, filling the intellects and the indigo fields of millions of souls...These souls now see the Truth and have the same Knowledge as I...they all turn...

dipu
10-01-2013, 05:11 PM
thanks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,......................... ...

rajnish manga
10-01-2013, 09:49 PM
[QUOTE=naina patel;207199]Sr Shivani - Mass Rape roits in India.

नैना जी, शिवानी बहन जब सामान्य परिस्थितिओं की समीक्षा करते हुए ऑडियंस को या प्रश्नकर्ता को समझाती हैं तो उस समय उनकी बात कन्विंसिंग लगती है किन्तु वर्त्तमान विषय पर न तो शिवानी जी और न ही डॉ. शर्मा अपनी बात पूरी व्यापकता से समझा पाए हैं. तथापि, आपके इस प्रयास की हम प्रशंसा करते है. धन्यवाद.