PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please tell me the movie name?

alstar
20-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Hi Guys,

I really want to know some hindi movies which has this dialogue

Doctor: Maine injection de diya hai, subah tak inhe hosh nahi aaya to..Inhe ab daw ki nahi dua ki jarurat hai.

Can someone please list some movie which comes to mind, it will be of great help!

Thanks
A

jai_bhardwaj
20-01-2013, 07:17 PM
Namaste Friend & welcome.

This is a common dialogue in each Hindi movie with doctor patient scene.
If you note down the corrector/actors' name...someone can recognize the movie name. For this purpose, you can also post a photo of that movie.
Thanks.

abhisays
20-01-2013, 07:17 PM
यह डायलाग तो बहुत सी हिंदी फिल्मो में यूज़ हुआ है :thinking:

alstar
20-01-2013, 07:25 PM
@jai

The problem is that I have no idea about the actor's name or even the movie, I know this is the most common line used in hindi cinemas during the early 90's but I cant re-collect the movie name and that is why i am looking for someone to help me out!

alstar
20-01-2013, 07:40 PM
The reason I am asking is coz i am making a spoof and i really need that movie name and scene.. here are the videos I make..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odCN2whLgwU

rajnish manga
25-01-2013, 09:06 PM
hi guys,

i really want to know some hindi movies which has this dialogue

doctor: Maine injection de diya hai, subah tak inhe hosh nahi aaya to..inhe ab daw ki nahi dua ki jarurat hai.

Can someone please list some movie which comes to mind, it will be of great help!

Thanks
a
:gm:

मित्र, दरअस्ल हमारी फिल्मों में ये दो बहुत ज्यादा इस्तेमाल किये गए डायलॅाग हैं जिन्हें आपने एक साथ जोड़ कर लिखा है. ये डायलॅाग हैं:

१. मैंने इंजेक्शन दे दिया है, थोड़ी देर तक इन्हें होश आ जायगा.

२. इन्हें अब दवा की नहीं, दुआ की ज़रुरत है.

जब भी हिंदी फिल्मों के सार्वाधिक लोकप्रिय या घिसे पिटे डायलॅाग का ज़िक्र होता है तो ये दोनों डायलॅाग लिस्ट में अवश्य आते हैं.