PDA

View Full Version : Share your favorite Digital Camera...

Madhu
25-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Hello Friends,

Share your favorite brand of digita camera with its picture..

This one is my favorite Digi Cam..
Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Three years is a long time for any product to hang around, especially when the technology changes as rapidly as it does for digital cameras. Though it's always had a big fan base, Canon EOS 5D users have nonetheless been itching for more. The successor Canon delivers: the EOS 5D Mark II is in many ways a must-have upgrade, especially for the wedding photography crowd for whom the 5D is a workhorse. And with many of the imaging components of the 1Ds Mark III (including a later version of the image-processing engine, Digic 4) for a price tag $5,000 lower, it's certainly an attractive alternative. It's also priced fairly aggressively compared with the competition despite its new 21-megapixel CMOS sensor and groundbreaking movie capture capability.

The camera comes in two official configurations: the body-only or a kit version with the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens. Usually I'm not a fan of the lenses that ship as part of kits like this, but I ended up liking the 24-105mm a lot more than I expected and think it's a good match for anyone looking for a first lens to pair with the camera. As with all of the high-resolution models, however, it really makes a difference to go for the sharpest lenses in the arsenal.
http://travelswithmycamera.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/canon-eos-5d-mark-ii-back.jpg

priya
27-06-2010, 09:27 PM
My favorite is Samsung NX10 digital camera

Samsung NX10 has the heart of a DSLR embedded inside the compact frame of a digital camera, successfully integrating the APS-C size CMOS sensor with a mirrorless interchangeable lens, in a small, light body.

NX10 comes with auto focus (AF), 14.6 MP APS-C size CMOS sensor and 3.0" AMOLED screen. The camera has DRIMe II Pro engine and advanced AF algorithm. The AMOLED screen provides 30,000 times faster response rate than conventional LCDs, and has lower power consumption and a higher contrast ratio – 100,000:1 vs. 500:1

http://www.famegadget.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Samsung-NX10-digital-camera.jpg