PDA

View Full Version : Please help...

Sahebdien
11-05-2013, 08:43 AM
Hello guys,

my name is Jesse and I live in Holland. I have a real urgent question and I need a really quick reply.

My parents' anniversary is in 2 days. As a present, I want to have their names tatooed on my shoulders ( as a symbol that I'll carry them my whole life ). The problem is, I want the names tatooed in Hindi. Since I was born in Holland, I can't read or write Hindi. My dad can, but that would ruin the surprise. If you guys could help me, I would be very grateful.

The names: -Jagdies
- Oesha

Bahut shukriyaa.

jitendragarg
11-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Hello guys,

my name is Jesse and I live in Holland. I have a real urgent question and I need a really quick reply.

My parents' anniversary is in 2 days. As a present, I want to have their names tatooed on my shoulders ( as a symbol that I'll carry them my whole life ). The problem is, I want the names tatooed in Hindi. Since I was born in Holland, I can't read or write Hindi. My dad can, but that would ruin the surprise. If you guys could help me, I would be very grateful.

The names: -Jagdies
- Oesha

Bahut shukriyaa.

जगदीश - Jagdish
उषा - Usha

I am not sure about the second name, but this is the closest Indian name I can think of.
:hug:

Sahebdien
13-05-2013, 12:40 AM
Thanks a lot!!!

Could you also please translate: Love, Peace, Happiness.