My Hindi Forum

My Hindi Forum (http://myhindiforum.com/index.php)
-   Member's Area (http://myhindiforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   My Hindi Forum के लिए आपके सुझाव| (http://myhindiforum.com/showthread.php?t=1061)

RancchoddasChanchad 08-02-2010 09:05 PM

हिन्दी मे टाइप करने का लिंक फोरम मे भी आना चाहिए! पोस्ट करने मे ईज़ी रहेगा!:india:
:hurray::auto:

umesh 09-02-2010 06:13 PM

For this I think the admin has to integrate vbulletin with quillpad. :)

jitendragarg 10-02-2010 09:11 PM

Discuss about the new look of the forum here.

Hey guys, everything changes in this world. So does the look of this forum. But this forum is all because of you guys. So, we, the admins and the mods of the forum are constantly looking for your ideas for the new look and feel. Why are you waiting then?? Let us know how would you like to see the forum?

Also, if possible, do post an image about your idea of new look of forum.

P.S. :- This thread is only for suggestions over the look of the forum, for every other suggestion or feedback, kindly reply here.

Enjoy.

RancchoddasChanchad 10-02-2010 09:13 PM

Valentine Day is coming. Why not we celebrate the Valentine day by giving the forum a look of love?

circuit 12-02-2010 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RancchoddasChanchad (Post 1245)
Valentine Day is coming. Why not we celebrate the Valentine day by giving the forum a look of love?

apan bhi kuch aisa hi sochta hai. :iagree:

sudhir 12-02-2010 07:05 PM

I don't why Indians are so much excited about western festivals like mothers day, fathers day or valentine day..

Can anybody tell me the 12 months in hindi calendar.. I know noone can tell.

circuit 12-02-2010 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sudhir (Post 1412)
I don't why Indians are so much excited about western festivals like mothers day, fathers day or valentine day..

Can anybody tell me the 12 months in hindi calendar.. I know noone can tell.

Bade bhartiya ban rahe ho. Bhai, aisa hai ki apun bhi thoda itihaas pade hai, jab tak masterji ne fees nahi lane ke kaaran bhaga diya tha. Aur naitik shiksha bhi.

Aur hume pata hai ki hum logon ko sabse prem karna sikhaya gaya hai, to prem divas celebrate karne me kya samasya hai.

Ya kahin aisa to nahi, ki tum shiv sainik ho. us case me baaki puri janta tumhare khilaaf ho jaayegi.

abhishek 14-02-2010 07:49 PM

New look and feel of Discussion Zone

Hi friends, we have changed the look and feel of Discussion zone. So tell us how it is looking now. Is it better than the previous design? If not we will revert the new changes..

Thanks for your support.
abhishek
moderator (myhindiforum.com)

:gm:

jitendragarg 14-02-2010 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhishek (Post 1534)
Hi friends, we have changed the look and feel of Discussion zone. So tell us how it is looking now. Is it better than the previous design? If not we will revert the new changes..

Thanks for your support.
abhishek
moderator (myhindiforum.com)

:gm:

Hey abhishek, I have also created a thread for suggestions from the members over new look. You can use some of these suggestions, next time, you make some changes.

BTW, it looks good as of now. I will PM you if I have any suggestions from my side.

sony 14-02-2010 08:02 PM

It is looking much better than before.. I can bet.. thousands of websites are using vbulletin but they don't have such a different look and feel..

white is the color of purity.. good combination with reddish brown.. and above all color images look fantastic.. on white background..

So 10 out 10 from my side on this new design.. :cheers: