My Hindi Forum

My Hindi Forum (http://myhindiforum.com/index.php)
-   Member's Area (http://myhindiforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   My Hindi Forum के लिए आपके सुझाव| (http://myhindiforum.com/showthread.php?t=1061)

abhisays 14-02-2010 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jitendragarg (Post 1539)
Hey abhishek, I have also created a thread for suggestions from the members over new look. You can use some of these suggestions, next time, you make some changes.

BTW, it looks good as of now. I will PM you if I have any suggestions from my side.

Don't worry Jitendra.. I have merged.. two thread.. abhishek was too much involved in the design changes.. so he didn't see your thread..

The new design is looking superb.. thanks abhishek and jitendra for doing great job.. :gm:

neha 14-02-2010 08:13 PM

This theme is lightening fast.. and very easy to navigate.. great work.. kudos to forum team.. :cheers:

jitendragarg 14-02-2010 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhisays (Post 1542)
Don't worry Jitendra.. I have merged.. two thread.. abhishek was too much involved in the design changes.. so he didn't see your thread..

The new design is looking superb.. thanks abhishek and jitendra for doing great job.. :gm:

That's cool, he is always too involved in stuff. Looks like he doesn't even have a life outside of this forum. :paint:

Also, with all the inputs from the members, we can make sure the forum scores 10on10 for design, every time. Right???

priya 20-02-2010 11:42 AM

Don't you think it is dull theme.. everything white white.. :bang-head:

gaurav 20-02-2010 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by priya (Post 1686)

I am totally diagree with your remark. Dark or dense colors are not the best choice for web site. Even a stylized black background may seem interesting but won't necessarily show up that way to every online user. In fact a dark background can give the impression of sinister or staying in the shadows. So Priyaji .. abhisays.com is looking nice... even google.com and facebook use white colors for most of its products..

jitendragarg 21-02-2010 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by priya (Post 1686)

Its on purpose. Using dark colours hurts eyes, so its a problem to view the page for more than 10 minutes. And we want you to spend as much time as possible with us. That's why, a plain background. But you can still suggest other colors, we will try to find the best balance between readability and looks.

:cheers:

jitendragarg 03-03-2010 06:13 PM

Adding a lot more smilies soon. Yee Hah........... :)

RajuRastogi 03-03-2010 08:15 PM

Are jeetu bhai, kitna time lagta hai smily add karne me. Jaldi karo yaar...... :argue:

jitendragarg 03-03-2010 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RajuRastogi (Post 1891)
Are jeetu bhai, kitna time lagta hai smily add karne me. Jaldi karo yaar...... :argue:

Ha ha.. Ye jo smily use kiya hai ye bhi to naya hi hai. Waise dheere dheere sab smily update ho jaayenge. Bas 15-20 minute aur.:bash:

jitendragarg 03-03-2010 08:36 PM

Here are a few of the updated smilies.....
:dance-moves:

:console:

:giggle:

:doh:

:please-help:

:gunsmile:

yee Haa... Woo Hooooo............ :egyptian: