My Hindi Forum

My Hindi Forum (http://myhindiforum.com/index.php)
-   Member's Area (http://myhindiforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   My Hindi Forum के लिए आपके सुझाव| (http://myhindiforum.com/showthread.php?t=1061)

DotNet 28-01-2010 08:53 PM

My Hindi Forum के लिए आपके सुझाव|

मित्रों, सभी को सादर नमस्कार.

दोस्तों, हम सभी मिलकर इस फोरम को किस प्रकार से खुबसूरत और उपयोगी बना सकते हैं| कृपया सभी सदस्य अपने विचार यहाँ रखें. आप सभी के सुझाव इस फोरम को और अधिक सुन्दर और ज्ञानवर्धक बनाने में प्रबंधन का सहयोग करेंगे|

धन्यवाद

jitendragarg 28-01-2010 08:57 PM

Travel and Night Life sections please....

Oh and an option to make a thread sticky, so that FAQs and stuff like that, don't get lost in other threads.

jeetzzzz 31-01-2010 05:25 PM

Hats off to the admins. Its good to see every aspect of a bachelor's life covered in this forum. BTW, one more suggestion, can we increase the number of smilies?

jaii 01-02-2010 09:00 PM

Yeah, I feel they should do something in this direction...

MainHoonDon 05-02-2010 05:45 PM

Admins, jaldi se smiley ki list update karo, warna soch lena..

abhisays 07-02-2010 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MainHoonDon (Post 910)
Admins, jaldi se smiley ki list update karo, warna soch lena..

aaj hi kar denge DON.. Sir..

abhisays 07-02-2010 11:22 AM

Added new smilies...

:bakar:

:music:
:birthday:
:gm:

biru 07-02-2010 11:38 AM

abhi.. you have done a fantastic job. I was searching for this feature..
thanks..

:bakar: :bakar:

rahul 07-02-2010 03:45 PM

Introduction of these smilies has made this forum more interactive.
I heartily :welcome: this step taken by admin aka abhisays.

jitendragarg 07-02-2010 07:22 PM

:cheers: to admin

Wishing best of luck to him and his Hindi Forum.

RancchoddasChanchad 08-02-2010 09:05 PM

हिन्दी मे टाइप करने का लिंक फोरम मे भी आना चाहिए! पोस्ट करने मे ईज़ी रहेगा!:india:
:hurray::auto:

umesh 09-02-2010 06:13 PM

For this I think the admin has to integrate vbulletin with quillpad. :)

jitendragarg 10-02-2010 09:11 PM

Discuss about the new look of the forum here.

Hey guys, everything changes in this world. So does the look of this forum. But this forum is all because of you guys. So, we, the admins and the mods of the forum are constantly looking for your ideas for the new look and feel. Why are you waiting then?? Let us know how would you like to see the forum?

Also, if possible, do post an image about your idea of new look of forum.

P.S. :- This thread is only for suggestions over the look of the forum, for every other suggestion or feedback, kindly reply here.

Enjoy.

RancchoddasChanchad 10-02-2010 09:13 PM

Valentine Day is coming. Why not we celebrate the Valentine day by giving the forum a look of love?

circuit 12-02-2010 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RancchoddasChanchad (Post 1245)
Valentine Day is coming. Why not we celebrate the Valentine day by giving the forum a look of love?

apan bhi kuch aisa hi sochta hai. :iagree:

sudhir 12-02-2010 07:05 PM

I don't why Indians are so much excited about western festivals like mothers day, fathers day or valentine day..

Can anybody tell me the 12 months in hindi calendar.. I know noone can tell.

circuit 12-02-2010 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sudhir (Post 1412)
I don't why Indians are so much excited about western festivals like mothers day, fathers day or valentine day..

Can anybody tell me the 12 months in hindi calendar.. I know noone can tell.

Bade bhartiya ban rahe ho. Bhai, aisa hai ki apun bhi thoda itihaas pade hai, jab tak masterji ne fees nahi lane ke kaaran bhaga diya tha. Aur naitik shiksha bhi.

Aur hume pata hai ki hum logon ko sabse prem karna sikhaya gaya hai, to prem divas celebrate karne me kya samasya hai.

Ya kahin aisa to nahi, ki tum shiv sainik ho. us case me baaki puri janta tumhare khilaaf ho jaayegi.

abhishek 14-02-2010 07:49 PM

New look and feel of Discussion Zone

Hi friends, we have changed the look and feel of Discussion zone. So tell us how it is looking now. Is it better than the previous design? If not we will revert the new changes..

Thanks for your support.
abhishek
moderator (myhindiforum.com)

jitendragarg 14-02-2010 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhishek (Post 1534)
Hi friends, we have changed the look and feel of Discussion zone. So tell us how it is looking now. Is it better than the previous design? If not we will revert the new changes..

Thanks for your support.
abhishek
moderator (myhindiforum.com)

Hey abhishek, I have also created a thread for suggestions from the members over new look. You can use some of these suggestions, next time, you make some changes.

BTW, it looks good as of now. I will PM you if I have any suggestions from my side.

sony 14-02-2010 08:02 PM

It is looking much better than before.. I can bet.. thousands of websites are using vbulletin but they don't have such a different look and feel..

white is the color of purity.. good combination with reddish brown.. and above all color images look fantastic.. on white background..

So 10 out 10 from my side on this new design.. :cheers:

abhisays 14-02-2010 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jitendragarg (Post 1539)
Hey abhishek, I have also created a thread for suggestions from the members over new look. You can use some of these suggestions, next time, you make some changes.

BTW, it looks good as of now. I will PM you if I have any suggestions from my side.

Don't worry Jitendra.. I have merged.. two thread.. abhishek was too much involved in the design changes.. so he didn't see your thread..

The new design is looking superb.. thanks abhishek and jitendra for doing great job.. :gm:

neha 14-02-2010 08:13 PM

This theme is lightening fast.. and very easy to navigate.. great work.. kudos to forum team.. :cheers:

jitendragarg 14-02-2010 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhisays (Post 1542)
Don't worry Jitendra.. I have merged.. two thread.. abhishek was too much involved in the design changes.. so he didn't see your thread..

The new design is looking superb.. thanks abhishek and jitendra for doing great job.. :gm:

That's cool, he is always too involved in stuff. Looks like he doesn't even have a life outside of this forum. :paint:

Also, with all the inputs from the members, we can make sure the forum scores 10on10 for design, every time. Right???

priya 20-02-2010 11:42 AM

Don't you think it is dull theme.. everything white white.. :bang-head:

gaurav 20-02-2010 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by priya (Post 1686)

I am totally diagree with your remark. Dark or dense colors are not the best choice for web site. Even a stylized black background may seem interesting but won't necessarily show up that way to every online user. In fact a dark background can give the impression of sinister or staying in the shadows. So Priyaji .. abhisays.com is looking nice... even google.com and facebook use white colors for most of its products..

jitendragarg 21-02-2010 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by priya (Post 1686)

Its on purpose. Using dark colours hurts eyes, so its a problem to view the page for more than 10 minutes. And we want you to spend as much time as possible with us. That's why, a plain background. But you can still suggest other colors, we will try to find the best balance between readability and looks.

:cheers:

jitendragarg 03-03-2010 06:13 PM

Adding a lot more smilies soon. Yee Hah........... :)

RajuRastogi 03-03-2010 08:15 PM

Are jeetu bhai, kitna time lagta hai smily add karne me. Jaldi karo yaar...... :argue:

jitendragarg 03-03-2010 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RajuRastogi (Post 1891)
Are jeetu bhai, kitna time lagta hai smily add karne me. Jaldi karo yaar...... :argue:

Ha ha.. Ye jo smily use kiya hai ye bhi to naya hi hai. Waise dheere dheere sab smily update ho jaayenge. Bas 15-20 minute aur.:bash:

jitendragarg 03-03-2010 08:36 PM

Here are a few of the updated smilies.....
:dance-moves:

:console:

:giggle:

:doh:

:please-help:

:gunsmile:

yee Haa... Woo Hooooo............ :egyptian:

DotNet 07-03-2010 04:45 PM

What about the mobile version for the forums?

abhishek 07-03-2010 05:13 PM

PDA users can browse to the archive/ and click the [PDA] link in the top right. It also supports other smart phones like iphone, android nexus one etc..

jitendragarg 07-03-2010 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DotNet (Post 2080)
What about the mobile version for the forums?

Here is the link for mobile-friendly version. Mobile Site

We are still working on a few issues, with it. But right now, you can use it to browse through the forums on a cellphone too.

abhishek 07-03-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jitendragarg (Post 2086)
Here is the link for mobile-friendly version. Mobile Site

We are still working on a few issues, with it. But right now, you can use it to browse through the forums on a cellphone too.

Have you tested this on any mobile or smart phone?

jitendragarg 07-03-2010 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhishek (Post 2091)
Have you tested this on any mobile or smart phone?

Working nice on my phone. I use Opera 4.0 and the inbuilt browser. Both worked fine. No option to reply or post though.

DotNet 08-03-2010 07:12 PM

What about some quiz or something?

jitendragarg 08-03-2010 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DotNet (Post 2125)
What about some quiz or something?

Was just wondering about the same. And you posted about it. Now, its pretty sure, we will be starting quizzes soon. Make sure to participate.

priya 08-03-2010 07:28 PM

It will be a good idea to increase participation in forum.. :bravo:

RancchoddasChanchad 13-03-2010 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by priya (Post 2133)
It will be a good idea to increase participation in forum.. :bravo:

Already started a quiz. What are you waiting for?? Go ahead, find the answers. Oh yeah, planning to have monthly quiz. What say??

jitendragarg 14-03-2010 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RancchoddasChanchad (Post 2274)
Already started a quiz. What are you waiting for?? Go ahead, find the answers. Oh yeah, planning to have monthly quiz. What say??

Rancho bhai, moderators ki jubaan kab se bolne lage. Aur waise tum kaun sa participate kiye ho ab tak?