My Hindi Forum

My Hindi Forum (http://myhindiforum.com/index.php)
-   Member's Area (http://myhindiforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   फोरम के नए सदस्य, अपना परिचय दे| (http://myhindiforum.com/showthread.php?t=1065)

Tony 13-02-2010 07:22 AM

Tony Gaddar

My name is Tony Gonsalves. Duniya mein main akela hoon.. :lol:

Just a few hours back, I found this forum in google.. and then I registered.. that's why I am talking to you. I hail from Goa.. one of the most popular tourist destinations of India..

My friends call me Tony Gaddar..

abhisays 13-02-2010 08:18 AM

Welcome on the board.. Mr. Tony..

abhitabya 13-02-2010 04:58 PM

Eureka ! Eureka !

I am on AbhiSays.com. Catch me out for some cool stuffs.

abhishek 13-02-2010 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhitabya (Post 1495)

welcome on the board.. It is really great to see geniuses like you joining abhisays.com discussion zone..

:welcome:

priya 14-02-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhitabya (Post 1495)

One doubt.. why are you saying Eureka Eureka.. are you inspired with Archimedes? By the way, welcome to the discussion zone.. :gm:

neha 14-02-2010 08:20 PM

Sorry for going off the topic.. What is Eureka.. and what is its meaning? Can anyone clear my doubts? Thanks in advance..

priya 14-02-2010 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neha (Post 1548)
Sorry for going off the topic.. What is Eureka.. and what is its meaning? Can anyone clear my doubts? Thanks in advance..

Eureka is an exclamation used as an interjection to celebrate a discovery.

Story behind this world.

This exclamation is most famously attributed to the ancient Greek scholar Archimedes; he reportedly proclaimed "Eureka!" when he stepped into a bath and noticed that the water level rose — he suddenly understood that the volume of water displaced must be equal to the volume of the part of his body he had submerged. This meant that the volume of irregular objects could be calculated with precision, a previously intractable problem. He is said to have been so eager to share his realisation that he leapt out of his bathtub and ran through the streets of Syracuse naked.
:gm::gm:

rushal 15-02-2010 04:37 PM

Say Hello To All !

Quote:

Originally Posted by mohan (Post 1265)
Hi friends

I am Mohan Joshi, a software engineer by profession. Right now, I am working in Siemens. My hobbies are reading, playing cricket, traveling and photography. I also spend my free time of internet forums and social networking sites. I love making new friends..

Regards

Mohan Joshi..

Hello Mohan , Myself rushal and I also like to spend my free time of internet forums and social networking. i join the all famous social networking sites and makes more and more friends.
Thanks.:cheers::bakar::gm:

abhishek 16-02-2010 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushal (Post 1560)
Hello Mohan , Myself rushal and I also like to spend my free time of internet forums and social networking. i join the all famous social networking sites and makes more and more friends.
Thanks.:cheers::bakar::gm:

Hi Rushal.. welcome to abhisays.com Discussion zone. :cheers:

RajuRastogi 16-02-2010 10:35 PM

rushal aur mohan bhai, :welcome: