My Hindi Forum

My Hindi Forum (http://myhindiforum.com/index.php)
-   Film World (http://myhindiforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Pzack.com, let you watch your favorite movie online (http://myhindiforum.com/showthread.php?t=361)

Sushil 10-02-2010 06:07 PM

Pzack.com, let you watch your favorite movie online

Yeah, Now you have access to watch movie online from pzack.com without downloading movie, but you have to wait to watch latest release movie coz it takes time to get added to pzack's database. it's my own site, i hope you ppl would love to watch movies online!

Plz have a look and give your reviews here :think:

RajuRastogi 10-02-2010 07:17 PM

Bhai log, hum celebrity log ki mehnat par aise to paani mat phero. Ticket lekar hall me jaane me sharam aati hai kya??

priya 10-02-2010 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sushil (Post 1231)
Yeah, Now you have access to watch movie online from pzack.com without downloading movie, but you have to wait to watch latest release movie coz it takes time to get added to pzack's database. it's my own site, i hope you ppl would love to watch movies online!

Plz have a look and give your reviews here :think:

It is a good website to watch movies online... quite user friendly also. but one thing I don't like about pzack is its too many ads.. which are very irritating.. :bang-head:

But overall site is cool, design is also good.

abhishek 11-02-2010 06:53 PM

I am wondering whether it is legal to show latest movies on website? There may be copyright issues.. What other members think?

:think:

jitendragarg 11-02-2010 08:25 PM

Its illegal. :ban: that website.

Sushil 10-03-2010 01:38 PM

listen, M not hosting all those movies just taking from somewhere to a place by pzack you don't need to search movie at all,

and you both saying illegal to website, tell me if ppl know den why the search about to watch movies online all the time?

hope you have answer.

jitendragarg 10-03-2010 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sushil (Post 2159)
listen, M not hosting all those movies just taking from somewhere to a place by pzack you don't need to search movie at all,

and you both saying illegal to website, tell me if ppl know den why the search about to watch movies online all the time?

hope you have answer.

Who don't love free stuff? Specially all the Indians just love free stuff. Tell me, if you will not earn any money from your work, will you continue to work? And then, people says they don't pay for movies, because there are hardly any good movies. Actually its just the opposite. No one pays. And what the hell, it just cost 45bucks for a moserbaer dvd of the latest hits. Tell me would you rather spend your bandwidth on watching movie for free, or just buy a god-damn dvd for 45 bucks. Which is cheaper?

And about illegal, FYI, there is a anti-piracy law in India, too. Be happy, that no one is taking up the issue to the court, or else you will end up in jail, even for just providing the piracy, a helping hand.

In the end, make sure you understand the rules and regulations, or don't just open your mouth. Also, if you continue to say yes to piracy, you may end up getting banned from this forum. Nothing illegal stuff allowed here. Consider this as a friendly suggestion or a warning.

circuit 12-03-2010 04:03 PM

Sahi kaha jitendra bhai. Hum log kitni mehnat karte hai kisi ko idea nahi. Bas muh utha kar chale aate hai bolne ki phokat me movie dikhao. Paise dene me itni marti hai. Sab log ticket khareedenge to apne aap ticket ka price bhi kam hoga. Ab public nahi aayegi to kahin se to kamayenge hi na hum log.

abhishek 12-03-2010 08:49 PM

we should try to stop piracy and pledge never to buy pirated DVDs, download mp3 from internet.. etc.. we should support Indian film industry..

jeetzzzz 13-03-2010 10:18 AM

Saare moderators, sirf illegal illegal chilla rahe hai. Ban kyun nahi karte aise user ko.