My Hindi Forum

My Hindi Forum (http://myhindiforum.com/index.php)
-   Member's Area (http://myhindiforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   How to set or edit avatar in your profile? (http://myhindiforum.com/showthread.php?t=41)

abhisays 14-12-2009 09:06 AM

How to set or edit avatar in your profile?

Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post. So they make forum more attractive and user friendly.

Setting or editing avatar in your profile is very simple. Just you need to follow these steps.

In the top menu, click User CP.

To select an existing or upload a new avatar, click on 'Edit Avatar' in setting and options menu which is one the left side of the page.

Now you have two options.

1. You can enter the URL to the Image on Another Website
2. Or, you can upload image from your computer.

After making the selection, click "Save Changes" button.

Done!!!

In case of any doubt, please reply to this post, I will be glad to help you.

Please note, the maximum size of your avatar is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

sony 23-06-2010 05:44 PM

I think most of the new members are not using this feature of vbulletin. We should send these instructions in welcome mail. :think:

md.ali 27-06-2010 09:37 PM

I don't think so. Even more than 60 percent of users are using avatar, that is quite satisfactory.

SHASHI 30-11-2010 03:14 PM

Re: How to set or edit avatar in your profile?

श्रीमानजी, नमस्कार, मेने पिक्चर प्रोफाइल में फोटो डाली है तथा सेव करने के बाद वह पर तो फोटो दिख रही है परन्तु पोस्ट में फोटो नहीं दिख रही है, क्या कारन हो सकता है, कृपया बताये .

YUVRAJ 30-11-2010 03:27 PM

आपके प्रोफाइल का चित्र सिर्फ आपकी प्रोफाइल के लिए ही होता है। प्रविष्टि करने पर आपका अवतार का चित्र भी आपके प्रयोक्ता नाम के साथ दिखता है। प्रोफाइल चित्र का न दिखना, यह समस्या नहीं सामान्य प्रक्रिया है।
धन्यवाद।

SHASHI 01-12-2010 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by युविराजा (Post 20541)
आपके प्रोफाइल का चित्र सिर्फ आपकी प्रोफाइल के लिए ही होता है। प्रविष्टि करने पर आपका अवतार का चित्र भी आपके प्रयोक्ता नाम के साथ दिखता है। प्रोफाइल चित्र का न दिखना, यह समस्या नहीं सामान्य प्रक्रिया है।
धन्यवाद।

धन्याद, श्रीमान, मेरी समस्या का निदान होगया है.

SHASHI 01-12-2010 05:15 PM

में मेरी पोस्ट का संपादन कितने समय तक कर सकता हू क्योकि में आज सुबह जो पोस्ट की थी उस प्रविस्थी में एडिट का आइकोन नहीं आरहा है. तथा सभी पुराणी पोस्ट में एडिट आइकोन नहीं आरहा है. स्पस्ट करे.

YUVRAJ 01-12-2010 05:22 PM

keval 30 min me Shashi ji ...:)

केवल तीस मिनट तक ही आप इस सुविधा का प्रयोग कर सकते हैं/
Quote:

Originally Posted by SHASHI (Post 21280)
में मेरी पोस्ट का संपादन कितने समय तक कर सकता हू क्योकि में आज सुबह जो पोस्ट की थी उस प्रविस्थी में एडिट का आइकोन नहीं आरहा है. तथा सभी पुराणी पोस्ट में एडिट आइकोन नहीं आरहा है. स्पस्ट करे.

jeba2002 24-12-2010 11:07 AM

सर मेरे अवतार में एनिमेसन चल नहीं रहा है जबकि ये एनिमतेड अवतार है. कृपया सहायता करें.

YUVRAJ 24-12-2010 11:17 AM

प्रविष्टि के लाला वाले हिस्से पर गौर करें/

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeba2002 (Post 33610)
सर मेरे अवतार में एनिमेसन चल नहीं रहा है जबकि ये एनिमतेड अवतार है. कृपया सहायता करें.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhisays (Post 70)
avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post. So they make forum more attractive and user friendly.

Setting or editing avatar in your profile is very simple. Just you need to follow these steps.

In the top menu, click user cp.

To select an existing or upload a new avatar, click on 'edit avatar' in setting and options menu which is one the left side of the page.

Now you have two options.

1. You can enter the url to the image on another website
2. Or, you can upload image from your computer.

After making the selection, click "save changes" button.

Done!!!

In case of any doubt, please reply to this post, i will be glad to help you.

please note, the maximum size of your avatar is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 kb (whichever is smaller).