View Single Post
Old 17-04-2012, 03:29 AM   #19
Dark Saint Alaick
Super Moderator

Dark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The History of Vampires

The Scriptures of Delphi

or

The Vampire Bible

The story behind these writings are almost as mysterious as the writings themselves. It's been a difficult but intriguing journey into the Scriptures and their history, and one that only recently have I come to finally understand. So if you are curious about what they are or where to find a copy, and have time a little time, read on.

What Are the Scriptures of Delphi?

I first came into contact with the writings via an acquaintance of mine from back in my early 20's. This person (who doesn't want me to use his real name, so we'll call him "Dan") knew about my interest in mythology for some time before he finally told me about a connection that he had to the subject.