View Single Post
Old 17-04-2012, 03:31 AM   #23
Dark Saint Alaick
Super Moderator

Dark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The History of Vampires

I have been lucky enough to get a chance to look through much of these writings, though they are still in Dan's possession. Even though I can't express how very, very much Dan does not like to even acknowledge the existence of the Scriptures of Delphi and his ancestors claims to an ancient prophetic lineage, Dan still feels somewhat obligated to carry out his grandfather's wishes (or at least not disrespect his life's work). Therefore, Dan reluctantly keeps these writings in his possession and lets me look at them on the condition that I don't tell anyone about his connection to them.

What this means for you is that I've been able to translate a couple of the stories and put them up on this site (thanks "Dan"!), but overall the writings are staying put (for now) with Dan. My goal is to eventually work out some kind of deal where I can organize the writings and publish them for everyone to read, but I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon. Someday, though, I hope it can work out.