View Single Post
Old 17-04-2012, 03:58 AM   #52
Dark Saint Alaick
Super Moderator

Dark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The History of Vampires

It is no surprise then that Selene maintains a position of great reverence among all vampires. It is forbidden to speak ill of her, as she is considered both mother and guardian angel among all vampires.

I am often asked if there is any kind of magic spell to become a vampire. While I'll be the first to say that anything is possible, I have not in my work found any actual magic spell, nor anything that indicates that one exists. Vampires seem to be made strictly from one another, and you would need a "living" vampire's blood or saliva in order to become one.

That said, there may be something that, though not technically a spell, might have the same effect. There are several poems in the Vampire Bible that are dedicated to Selene, the vampire mother. It is a tradition to honor Selene with poems just as her true love Ambrogio did while she was still alive. Ambrogio's vampire love poems are the inspiration for this tradition, though many of the later poems are more about gratitude and worship than love.