View Single Post
Old 28-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #44
abhisays
Administrator

abhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to abhisays
Default Re: कमेन्टगीरी :: ये हुई ना बात!!!

What Shah Rukh Khan said after the win:

I’ll try and underplay it. I can’t be very serious. But yes we are extremely happy. And I want to say… I want to thank Gautam and my boys and I want to thank my cheergirls… Tanya, Shanaya, Suhana and Arya. We have won because of my cheering team. So please do not look down upon the cheergirls of IPL. And here we have more cheerladies… point out to the sexiest cheerlady here (shows Gauri Khan).

From today onwards this team does not belong to any of us promoters. It belongs to Bengal. And we are completely thrilled. We still don’t believe we have won. This is something I want the youngsters to believe in that you need to have resilience, patience and belief. If you like something, if you dream big, you will achieve it. And above all, never forget to pray to Allah miya, to bhagwan, to god and all the farishteys and all the angels who look after us. We are extremely, extremely happy.

Let me be cool about this. Even if we needed 70 in the last two overs, we would have got them. We all just looked scared but we weren’t scared. Tonight we knew we were going to win because we tried hard, we have been resilient and we believed. And I want to thank everyone here in Chennai for being so nice to KKR every time we come here. And thank you Dhoni and thank you the whole CSK staff for being so kind. And god bless you. This will be the most memorable thing in the lives of all of us in KKR.

It’s not sunk in yet. We’ll have to sit with the team, chat with them, tell them how much we love them, how hard we’ve tried for four-five years. Things have gone wrong. And I want to just tell this to everyone that when we started this team all I thought was that I will teach youngsters how to win but in the process, I myself, who’s been working for so many years and have been successful, I learnt how to be good, how to be patient and not believe that everything is going to go right. But if it doesn’t go right, finally if you wait long enough, inshallah it will go right.

The celebrations are not going to stop. We are going to go to Bengal after this. We are going to go to Delhi if they allow me. I’ll go to China. I’ll go to America even if they don’t allow me inside. I’ll go everywhere.
(Sings Korbo lorbo jeetbo re)

I want to apologise to all my children that I misbehaved at the MCA. I am sorry. And I am sorry to all my viewers that I subjected you to a side of me which is not nice. So please forgive me. Forgive me because, you know, we have not won for a long time. Come on! You can give this much to me. I am sorry for misbehaving. If you make me win every year, I will not misbehave. So please allow me to win.