View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 06:15 PM   #15
aspundir
VIP Member

aspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond reputeaspundir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aerobatics By Daredevil Women

Fellow daredevil Danielle Hughes said being a wing walker was a childhood dream come true.
The 24-year-old from Wiltshire has been a wing lady since she auditioned for the team six years ago.
She said: 'I basically saw wingwalking when I was six and I remember turning to my dad and saying 'that's what I want to do when I grow up.
'When I was 18 a job came up and so I went for it. I had a series of interviews and then had to audition on the wing. I was excited when I first did it, it was such a thrill but it was daunting learning how to climb from the cockpit to the wing.
'The top speed of the plane is 160mph, if you can imagine the feeling of sticking your head out the window while doing 70mph on the motorway, it's twice as much pressure on the wing.

aspundir is offline   Reply With Quote