View Single Post
Old 27-03-2013, 02:15 AM   #10
Dark Saint Alaick
Super Moderator

Dark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Death of a Viewer

"I think I understand. Would you put your proposals in writing, promising me half of anything you receive?"

He stared at her. Then he laughed.

"I never thought you were mercenary, Sandra."

"I am not," she said. "But I am learning."

"Of course I could not write anything like that. If you lost it, if anyone else got hold of it, we should be cooked. Might be charged with conspiracy."
"That is what I thought." She again spoke very slowly. "Suppose I really fell for Ewen?"

He bent forward and kissed her.

"I am not afraid of that. He is too stodgy for you and you love me. Come along, darling. We are late already. Slip on your frock and we will go to Pegano's for a drink. To the end of our troubles! We might meet him there and you could start the good work!"