View Single Post
Old 27-05-2013, 02:57 AM   #211
Dark Saint Alaick
Super Moderator

Dark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Death of a Viewer

"I should say it is quite impossible. There are rooms down there and in the past some antiquarian societies asked to see them. They found little to interest them. It has all been closed for several years."

"The little-ease?" Roger queried.

"The rooms were mostly store-rooms but one or two were found that it was suggested had been punishment or penitential cells. It was not definitely established."

"But is there access to or from them now?" Yeo asked.

"There is not. They were approached by narrow stairs from the old kitchen. That approach is now boarded over and nailed down. It is also covered with linoleum. No access is possible."

"Thank you," Yeo said. "We have no evidence to support any such suggestion, but as it was mentioned I thought we ought to dispose of it. I do not know if there is anything Major Bennion would like to ask you."