View Single Post
Old 27-12-2010, 11:55 PM   #17
amit_tiwari
Special Member

amit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: शाकाहार या मांसाहार?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhisays View Post
मेरा नॉन veg खाने के प्रति बहुत ही प्रेम है, हफ्ते में करीब ४-५ दिन इस तरह का खाना खाता हूँ, क्या इससे लॉन्ग टर्म में कोई नुक्सान है, कृपया विस्तार से बताये.

धन्यवाद.
As long as you're having at good place, Its all okay. If it wasn't half of the world would be either dead or zombie as some answers are referring 555.

I remember few funny facts related to topic, in Vegas i ordered a veg burger in my hotel and i got burger or cow's meat. Because in most of the american parts thats how they call it.
In Italy or Germany, if you order Veg food you'll get ALIVE SEA FOOD like alive crabs and all. Thats how they understand veg term.

I am vegetarian (though i eat eggs) and also agree that being vegetarian is better because of simple reason. The more you're near to nature, more healthy you'll be. So Veg. rocks but that doesn't means you're gonna be dead or turn into some zombie or demon if you have non veg. Thats bullshit.
amit_tiwari is offline   Reply With Quote