View Single Post
Old 22-10-2013, 02:51 AM   #21
internetpremi
Diligent Member

internetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: India - Australia series 2013

Thanks for responding Rajnishji but these are not my personal feelings.
I merely reproduced the barbs that are being directed at the poor fellow just because he happened to flop in one critical over.
Even Sachin, Sehwag, Dravid and Saurabh have been treated to similar unkind words from an emotional group of fans/journalists. Yuvaraj too has been a victim.
These things are part and parcel of the game and one should just learn to enjoy these uncertainties which makes cricket the glorious game it has become.
When Kohli/Dhavan/Dhoni similarly thrashed the Australian bowlers, did any one say anything against those bowlers?
I hope Ishant lives this down and forgets it and bowls his normal self soon.
Others have been given multiple chances to come good after a sudden failure.
So should Ishant.
Let us not worry about the loss of one match.
Let us concentrate on winning the series.
Regards
GV
internetpremi is offline   Reply With Quote