View Single Post
Old 27-10-2013, 12:07 PM   #8
jitendragarg
Tech. Support

jitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant future
Default Re: Garbage Collection in California

Quote:
Originally Posted by internetpremi View Post
Re: Garbage Collection in California
This was simple.
But my question was different.
I dont have a Youtube account.
I am not asking for a you tube video to appear here.
The clip is recorded by me and is available on my hard disk
The sizes of these Short video files will range between 2 mb to maximum 6 mb
How to introduce this into the post directly just as I am able to do for jpg picture files?
This time I used my dropbox account
Is there a better, easier way?
I can greatly enhance the value of my postings if this is possible.
Thanks
GV

We have never tried it. Let me test if the same youtube embed code works for other site too. If it does, well and good. If not, sadly we will have to make do with sharing link. In the meantime, use the direct link to your dropbox. Create a public folder in dropbox, for sharing; that way your personal content will be safe.

Edit:

Sorry, doesn't work. Video files won't play itself. But, we can still use links for now.

Can't test for skydrive. Skydrive generates embed code, similar to our "youtube" button. But, I can't find HTML editor, so it does not work.

@Abhisays

Any idea why I can't switch to HTML editor? It just switches back to WYSIWYG editor, when I select "Switch editor mode". Am I missing something?

Last edited by jitendragarg; 27-10-2013 at 12:35 PM.
jitendragarg is offline   Reply With Quote