Thread: Punography
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 07:57 PM   #198
internetpremi
Diligent Member

internetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond reputeinternetpremi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Punography

Thanks Rajinshji for the encouragement.

Not only do the puns provide wholesome entertainment for all of us who can understand them, but they display amazing intelligence on the part of the original authors.

Even if some are silly, it takes talent to come up with word jugglery like this.

I believe they are an intelligent form of humour.

My only regret is that I am unable to locate Desi puns, i.e. puns with a mix of English and Hindi which will be understood by us Indians only. I believe the scope to be even more vast due to the combined vocabulary of two languages.

May be someday I will find them somewhere or may be some us can be motivated to invent them!

Regards
GV
internetpremi is offline   Reply With Quote