View Single Post
Old 24-08-2014, 01:26 PM   #36
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Murder Mystery

She turned to his side and was surprised to see him , “Oh! Officer, what a surprise! I’m doing well”, she smiled with her eyes.

He felt, “A girl can express sadness, fear, anger, happiness and almost all the feelings with their eyes”.

“I’m glad to hear that you’re doing well”, he certainly didn’t know what else to ask or say.

“So, what are you doing here? Any case investigation?”, she asked.

“No, I just came to have snacks there”, he said by pointing to the Uppahara chat center.

She looked at that chaat center and said, “Oh! I like the chat they serve”.

Vijay had decided earlier on what he has to say to her if he might see her again. But didn’t know how she will react to it.

He said, “Abhignya, Please don’t mistake me for saying this. But I can’t talk freely with you by keeping this feeling inside… I’m really crazy about you… The moment I saw you in college, I felt you are the woman with whom I should share the rest of my life. I don’t know whether this is the right place or time, but I wanted to ask you this for a long time,… I would like to marry you, will you marry me?”, his voice sounded genuine.
>>>