View Single Post
Old 24-08-2014, 01:29 PM   #38
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Murder Mystery

Oh! Sorry Sunil. I was talking with Abhignya. I didn’t know that you eat more while waiting for someone”, he smiled.

Sunil blushed.

They both spend some more time before they left to their home.

Sunil told to Vijay that he would visit Allush apartment that night to check in case he shows up.
Vijay was too tired and was about to sleep but he got a call from Sunil,

“Sir, I saw someone going inside Allush apartment. I have a strong feeling that it’s Allush. What do you want me to do? Can I go inside?” he muffled.
Vijay didn’t expect Allush would show-up in his apartment so soon, “Sunil, don’t go alone. Just wait outside. I’m coming there”, He disconnected the call and got up from the bed to get ready.

His mother asked where he was going at that time, he said, it is just to meet some important person.

He met Sunil at the outside of the apartment. He parked his bike outside, and they entered inside the complex. They knocked the door after reaching Allush apartment.

Somebody from inside asked, “Who is it?”

Vijay said,”Open the door Allush, this is SI Vijay. I’ve to talk to you”

“Get lost… you bastards … “, he screamed from inside.
>>>