View Single Post
Old 24-08-2014, 01:48 PM   #45
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Murder Mystery

You know… your photo came in newspaper… they described you as a brave police officer… now so many people would have become your fans”
“Oh! Then it is difficult for me to walk on roads as many people would recognize me”, he laughed.

“Why do you want to continue on this case … I’m feeling it is dangerous to continue investigate this case… please handover to someone else…” she said.

“You told exactly what I was thinking. I’ve been telling him to quit this job, but he never listens to me. At least ask him, not to investigate this case”, Vijay’s mother grumbled while entering room.

Abhignya got up from her chair as she saw his mother and wished her. Vijay introduced her as she is studying in PES College and he met her during this case investigation.

Vijay’s mother smiled at him and said,”I already know her and she came today morning to visit you when you were unconscious”

They had a chat for some time then,

Abhignya said, “Aunty… I have to leave now. Take care Vijay”, and she was about to leave the room.

Vijay’s mother held her hand and said, “Come home one day”.

She smiled and said, ”Sure aunty”
>>>