View Single Post
Old 30-04-2018, 03:18 PM   #3
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Story: Oh! How I died

It had been five more days now & I was still having those nightmares. In between these days I had consulted a Psychiatrist & he had given me some meds which didn’t seem to be working. That day my father called me to his clan office. As soon as I arrived there the guard said “Your father is in a clan meeting” I ignored him and went inside. My dad was talking something to the people when he saw me & indicated the others to leave. When everyone left he pointed his finger towards a chair & said “Son! sit down…I need to talk something with you.” I followed his words like an obedient son. “ The other day you told me about your nightmares…” He said…”Yes! I have consulted a psychiatrist & am taking some meds” I replied.

He looked at me & took a pause for a minute & then he came near me & placed his hand on my shoulder & said “ Son! I looked into the matter & it seems that some black magic is being done on you…” As soon as I heard that I was disgusted & was thinking “Oh! no… not this crap again”. Magic & stuff has been something my people really believe in. They always think everything in this world has to have something with a higher power. “Dad! not this again…you know I don’t believe in these stuff. “I said. His face got serious, “You think I am talking nonsense boy!” he replied angrily.
>>>