View Single Post
Old 30-04-2018, 03:34 PM   #8
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Story: Oh! How I died

We chased her though the woods & it seemed like she was running towards her home…we entered Tarikis clan’s territory chasing her. It was early morning now & some people from their clan were also out on the street by now. When they saw us running after something they also followed us …. the reason for them running after us I did not know….

Soon after that I finally managed to grab her again…. She was in my arms now & this time I wasn’t letting her go. So I chanted the words again as loud as I could. Then I screamed in anger & Stabbed her with the knife. As soon as I did that a blast followed & the after-effects threw me away. I landed on my back some feet from her…within mere a second the clan members from her side caught up with us…both male & female & ran towards her…As if they all already knew it was her & were aware of the plan all along.

In the front there was a girl …by this time the effects of the blast which was like a ring of smoke started coming inwards & the girl was caught in it…The girl stood there for a minute as I watched with astonishment & then started laughing. She turned to me & somehow I knew…I knew it was her…The girl was possessed…. She just laughed at me & said “I am not going anywhere without my Beloved! “& In a flash she came toward me & Put her hands on my chest.You know how they say when you die everything goes in slow motion.

Well… That seemed true at the moment…

I could not feel pain…although a hole was ripped in my chest…I only felt myself falling….

I Could see my father running towards me as the lights started to fade. I wanted to say “Dad! Please help me…. I don’t want to die…”

“Save me…” All I Could say is “Dad” as I felt myself hitting the ground.”
And the lights went out…
>>>

Last edited by rajnish manga; 30-04-2018 at 03:39 PM.
rajnish manga is offline   Reply With Quote