View Single Post
Old 30-04-2018, 03:44 PM   #11
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Story: Oh! How I died

“I am going outside this house” I said in disgust… “Yeah….go wherever you want…It’s not like you can leave this place…” they both replied while laughing…

I came outside & sat by the tree…. except the house there was nothing there but fog…Everywhere I looked I found fog. “Is this hell?!”

I said to myself. I thought this is it. I am going to suffer here for all eternity. I was feeling anger & sadness at the same time. All my life flashed before my eyes like a video in fast forward. As I was in my thoughts I Saw a figure of light. It was moving in & out of the fog in a repetitive manner. I got up & walked towards it. When I came near what seemed like the starting of the fog. The light figure came out of it again. Only this time I could see a small girl in the light. “Your time is not over yet” she said while I just stood there blank of any thoughts.

“Follow me “ She said while going into the fog again & I followed. As she was moving through the fog a path was being cleared for me to follow. After a brief moment of walking she stopped. I went in front her to look & saw a big gate some steps away from it. “Follow the path & stay on it!” she said before disappearing into the fog again.
>>>