View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 10:43 PM   #14
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Story: Oh! How I died

This all seemed so perfect at the time. I mean the setup. Me being alive, waking up in a field then soon catching a lift from a person I already knew…It seemed to me that I was put there at that place at that time for a reason…Which seemed unknowingly strange. I guess it would seem like that to anyone…But I didn’t care…I was alive again!! And that’s all that mattered…

After sometime of riding together My friend finally managed to utter words “ But You were dead?! How are you…??” “Alive??!!” “I don’t know ….” I replied….” I will tell you whatever I know once we reach a safe place” I said…At that point of time I had no answer to his how? even I didn’t know…Also I had a feeling. It might just be me being scared but I had a feeling that the old lady might just be coming after me…The brother was sitting behind me & hadn’t utter a word since he saw me. I guess he was too shocked & horrified to see a dead person coming back to life…

Soon after we reached the next town & I read the Welcome board every town has to figure out where I am…It appeared that I wasn’t far away from my home…But somehow the idea of going back home gave me the chills…It just felt unsafe at the point…So I decided to go to the nearest railway station to access the situation and the probably decide whether it’s safe or not to go to my hometown…It might seem odd but I just felt that it would be safer to go back to town in a train rather than by road where anyone could see me…
>>>