Thread: Jobs
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 09:43 PM   #2
dipu
VIP Member

dipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond reputedipu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to dipu
Default Re: Jobs

United Bank of India (UBI) Recruitment 2011 : Manager & Security Officer

United Bank of India, a leading public sector bank owned by Government of India has advertised for recruitment to the posts of Deputy General Manager, Manager and Security Officer. Those who are looking for the career opportunity in Banking Sector they have the chance to apply against the managerial posts in United Bank of India. Candidates desirous of making career with Government Bank can join at different level in United Bank of India. For details of advertisement, application form and instructions you can visit the official website of United Bank of India for further details.

Deputy General Manager (Risk/ Marketing & New Initiative/ Treasury/ Forex)

No. of Posts : 04

Grade : SMGS-IV

Manager (Law)

No. of Posts : 25

Grade : MMGS-II

Security Officer

No. of Posts : 15

Grade : JMG-I

Last Date : 16 May 2011

Those who are looking for the details of advertisement and instruction for the Posts of DGM, Security Officer & Manager (Law) in United Bank of India they can download the application form and advertisement from the United Bank website (UBI).

United Bank of India Website : http://www.unitedbankofindia.com/

United Bank of India Recruitment : http://www.unitedbankofindia.com/Eng...cruitment.aspx

Disclamer :- All the My Post are Free Available On INTERNET Posted By Somebody Else, I'm Not VIOLATING Any COPYRIGHTED LAW. If Anything Is Against LAW, Please Notify So That It Can Be Removed.
dipu is offline   Reply With Quote