View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 10:38 PM   #7
amit_tiwari
Special Member

amit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to beholdamit_tiwari is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Slam book ----get in !!

1) FIRST NAME (this will not reveal your Identity.....there may be thousands by your first name) : Amit

2) DATE OF BIRTH: 25/03/1985

3) SUN SIGN: Aries

4) DESCRIBE YOURSELF: Machine which breaths.

5) NATIVE COUNTRY AND STATE: India, UP

6) CURRENT LOCATION/OCCUPATION: Delhi/Dubai, Owner of advertising agency, partner in a New Zealand based marketing firm.

7) ANY TRUE LIFE ADVENTURE THAT YOU HAD: Tried a stunt of movie Fast n Furious-first where vin drive his car under a truck.

8) WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE: I make short term aims. Right now my aim is buying a home in Manhattan.

9) MOTTO IN LIFE: Do what i want and as i want

10) ANY UNFORGETABLE DREAM: I am falling from a cliff. Don't know why but i dream it very often.

11) MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE: When i first time checked in for an International flight.

12) MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE: Once i had to go to exam in shorts. Yuck, i hate that moment.

13) FIRST LOVE (IF ANY): Don't remember her face or name but it was when i was in 8th standard.

14) THOUGHTS ABOUT OPPOSITE SEX / ANY CLOSE ENCOUNTERS WITH THEM: I flirt if girl is beautiful. I can not resist.

15) DREAM GIRL / BOY: Penelope Cruz.

16) DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE / DESTINY: Yes, i am destiny's child.

17) IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO: Want to be Myself. I am my fan.

18) DESCRIBE YOUR DAILY ROUTINE IN SHORT: Starts at 12AM with checking mail and ends at next day 7-8AM. remaining 4-5 hours for sleep, Gym, family, friends.

19) HARDWORK OR LUCK WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE: Hard Work

20) IF YOU ARE GRANTED THREE WISHES WHAT WOULD YOU WISH: Give me some hard working people, Give me some more skills, Make me more violent.

21) MYHINDIFORUM ADVANTAGES: I and Admin has almost same thinking process.

Last edited by amit_tiwari; 11-05-2011 at 10:44 PM.
amit_tiwari is offline   Reply With Quote