View Single Post
Old 24-08-2014, 11:30 AM   #9
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Murder Mystery

“Its surprising that you can remember the time very well”!!!

“I got a call from my boy friend when she was about to drop me, so I remembered it well”

“How much time it takes to reach from your home to Megan’s PG?”

“Usually it takes around 20mins.Since it was midnight,15 mins max its possible to reach her place..

“So, if she had started at 12:30AM then she would have reached her PG around 12:45AM, and by the time she entered into her room, it might have taken another 15 mins, that means 1:00AM. But she called her at 1:30AM.”, Vijay mumbled.

“Are you sure she had reached her room when she called you? May be she had bath first and then called you”, Vijay said.
“No, I heard the sound of the door opening when I was talking to her, so I guess she reached at that time”, she said.

“That means she reached at 1.30AM, so why the hell it took half an hour more time for her to reach?”, his mind voice asked that question to him.
Can you think of anybody who hates her or misbehaved with her in the past days?

Rani stalled after hearing that, her voice was quivering, “It might be that guy”

“Who?”

“Vikas, an engineering student”, her voice was shaking.
>>>