Thread: Detective Dave
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 05:53 PM   #2
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Detective Dave

Next thing he knew was that there was another note saying “Well done detective lets make the game more interesting. I am in the hospital and you have 24 hrs to save the life of the detective and my next victim- catch me if u can”

This time the note was printed and warm. The detective said “it takes 2-3 minutes for the note to cool down which means the note was printed in the hospital some where“.

He inquired about the places where they could print. Next he went in search of the murderer he observed the shoulders of each and every person because it the person was right handed his right shoulder was usually lower than this left and vice- versa. He finally found the man with the same perfume . Now he set a trap for the murderer he applied sodium-bi-carbonate all over the place as he knew the murderer would surely try to break in and the room was fitted with motion detectors as they were small and unnoticeable. The plan worked, the alarm rang, they found the guards fainted on diagnoses it was found they were attacked with chloroform and now he tested all the staff for sodium-bi-carbonate and finally the murderer was caught .

He was the old Nemesis of Yondro and new Nemesis of Dave.

__END__