View Single Post
Old 29-06-2015, 10:42 PM   #71
Dr.Shree Vijay
Exclusive Member

Dr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Shree Vijay has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Laughter is the Best Medicine :.........

Break the News Doctor! :

Grandma was nearly ninety years of age when she won 1,000,000 pounds on the football pools. Her family were extremely worried about her heart and feared that news of her large win would come as too much of a shock for her.

"Think we had better call in the doctor to tell her the news," suggested the eldest son.

The doctor soon arrived and the situation was explained to him. "Now, you don't have to worry about anything," said the doctor. "I am fully trained in such delicate matters and I feel sure I can break this news to her gently. I assure you, there is absolutely no need for you to fear for her health. Everything will be quite safe if left to me."

The doctor went in to see the old lady and gradually brought the conversation around to football pools.

"Tell me," said the doctor, "what would you do if you had a large win on the pools - say one million pounds?"

"Why," replied the old lady, "I'd give half of it to you, of course."

The doctor fell down dead with shock.......

*** Dr.Shri Vijay Ji ***

ऑनलाईन या ऑफलाइन हिंदी में लिखने के लिए क्लिक करे:

.........: सूत्र पर अपनी प्रतिक्रिया अवश्य दे :.........

Disclaimer:All these my post have been collected from the internet and none is my own property. By chance,any of this is copyright, please feel free to contact me for its removal from the thread.

Dr.Shree Vijay is offline   Reply With Quote