View Single Post
Old 19-07-2014, 05:42 PM   #2
rajnish manga
Super Moderator

rajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond reputerajnish manga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amateur Investigator

“Bye.” Maybe she was right. Even with the proper licensing, would anyone ever hire him? He made good money as a plumber. But that wasn’t the point. Paul craved adventure. Danger. There’s not much excitement in cleaning the hair out of bathroom drains.
He heard the front door open.
Good. She had come back to say she was sorry. He would apologize too. No matter how much they argued, he still loved his wife.
A woman poked her head into his office. She was very attractive, wearing an evening dress, a hat and white gloves. “Sir, are you the private detective? Or do I have the wrong address?” She reached into her purse and pulled out a folded newspaper.
Oh my God, he thought. His ad had worked. “No—I mean, yes, you have the right address.” He jumped up from his chair. “Paul Piper—at your service.”
“Good to meet you Mr. Piper. My name is Amy. Amy Good.”
“Please have a seat, Miss Good, and tell me what I can do for you.”
They sat down.
“It’s Mrs., but you can call me Amy.” She hesitated. “Is that your pickup in the driveway?”
“Yes, Ma’am, it is.”
“So you’re a hunter.”
He gave her an inquisitive look.
>>>