View Single Post
Old 27-04-2012, 07:16 AM   #19
abhisays
Administrator

abhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond reputeabhisays has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to abhisays
Default Re: कमेन्टगीरी :: ये हुई ना बात!!!

सचिन के द्वारा राज्यसभा सदस्यता स्वीकार करने के बाद बहुत से फैन सचिन से खुश नहीं हैं.

For decades, I have been a supporter or Tendulkar. But it began changing in the past year.
First, I developed a perception that he and a group of interested people were artificially extending his endorsement related commercial shelf life. This came with his patchy participation in the Indian Team, as he absented himself every other series while giving his fullest to IPL.
His ill considered comments on making the ODI a 25+25 overs (in effect 2 T25s) along with other observations on cricket led me to believe that he is not a thinker. He has never been a leader either.
Now this! He perhaps wants to be a high flyer after his retirement, but he has taken the path of Sidhu and Azhar. I cannot respect him.
I am no longer a supporter of Tendulkar. He is no Dravid. He is no Ganguly. He remains one of the best and richest batsmen the country has produced, but nothing more.
Mr Tendulkar has fallen in stature.