View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 04:54 PM   #7
jitendragarg
Tech. Support

jitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant future
Default Re: Mega thread - डिजाइनिंग & एनीमेशन

Tell me about it. I have been a member of a gaming forum for past 1year or so. Still no luck finding the damn course. All the institutes offer just animation course, and all I want to learn is engine programming. I need some course on only the programming stuff, since I am more comfortable with that, and since I can't learn it in my organization. I tried reading articles, but they are hardly any help.

So, I thought, why not kick start a career as a fresher and move up the ladder, plus the fact that I am at the lowest level in my current organisation, transition won't hurt. What do you suggest? Career or course?