View Single Post
Old 21-10-2011, 05:14 AM   #2
Dark Saint Alaick
Super Moderator

Dark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greatest Ghost, Vampires and Horror Stories

I heard the initial report come over the scanner. By the time I got there, the police cars were
leaving without their lights flashing and a suspicious looking construction crew was moving stuff
in and out.
You know, I’m still not completely clear on how this shadowplay stuff really works, but it
makes sneaking about real easy. I got a good peek in the back window to see the bodies while
they started the clean up. The arms were missing from what I think was at one time a black
woman. They had been neatly cut from the body. I dare say surgically removed. Then the
Bishop showed up and I had to get the hell outta Dodge. Apparently the bastard is my sire’s sire.
And I don’t think grandpop would be any more forgiving than daddy.
I wonder if that eye ever healed? I hope not. That would be funny if he had to spend the rest
of eternity wearing an eye patch.
Martin lost an eye a few months ago when one of his partner’s got a little TOO violent…by my
standards that is, not Martin’s. Martin just laughed it off and a couple of days later had a new
eye. So now he has one blue eye and one green eye.

Last edited by Dark Saint Alaick; 05-05-2012 at 02:22 AM.
Dark Saint Alaick is offline   Reply With Quote