View Single Post
Old 21-10-2011, 05:22 AM   #4
Dark Saint Alaick
Super Moderator

Dark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond reputeDark Saint Alaick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greatest Ghost, Vampires and Horror Stories

Oh my God. That damn singing.
“Martin, don’t make me have to break your leg!”
“Really, Alex?” he says. “Do you MEAAAAN it this time?” He sounds so hopeful.“I’m leaving,” I tell him as I shut off the computer. “I gotta go find a dead man’s mom before
she becomes a dead woman.”
As I walk by him to leave, he gives me a puppy-dog face. “But what about my leg? You
never break anything on me anymore.”
“Oh, alright. Hold still.” He bounces around me like I little kid that just found out his parents
were taking him to Disneyland. “I said hold still. I’m not gonna chase you.”
He stands still in front of me with his right leg slightly extended. I lift my foot and will all the
force in my body bring my size 10 Nike down on his shin. I hear the bone snap. He falls to the
ground in his giddy agony.
I just need some air.

Last edited by Dark Saint Alaick; 05-05-2012 at 02:24 AM.
Dark Saint Alaick is offline   Reply With Quote