View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 05:57 PM   #7
jitendragarg
Tech. Support

jitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant futurejitendragarg has a brilliant future
Default Re: Abhisays.com Contest!

@amit

that is a good suggestion although deciding on which is the best thread might be more of an issue later on, since there is no particular criteria about that. Also, opinions change for every person, so finding the best thread liked by everyone is not really possible. Atleast I won't feel comfortable knowing that my thread is inferior in comparison to someone else, no matter how lame my thread is. Still we can have a poll on that.

Also, we need suggestion on weekly gifts too. I was thinking not just gifts, sometimes, we will give moderation rights to the winner for 2 weeks, or other such stuff, like having a cool icon next to your avatar too.. This way we can organize quizzes more often, and make it more fun. Also, if you have questions, we can ask in quiz, you can pm them to us with answers, and we wil include them in next contest.